12. Tell me about promotions and advancement in this company.13.
13. Why are you not filling this position from within?14.
14. What are your expectations of the person hired for this job?15.
15. What are the three most significant things that need to be accomplished in this position in the first year and what are the major hurdles?16.
16. What is the work environment like day to day?17.
17. How many people will I supervise? What are their backgrounds?18.
18. Who has the final say in this hiring decision?19.
19. Is there anything else I should know about this company?20.20.
Are there any aspects of my background or skills that you would like to hear more about?21. 21. Is there a job description? May I see it?22.22.
How much freedom would I have to determine my work objectives and deadlines?23.23.
What kind of support does this position receive in terms of people and resources?24.24.
How would my performance be measured and how is successful performance usually rewarded?25.25.
Can you describe your organizational culture?第十四章水平的现象1.
1. Based on what you know of the job market,which of your courses are directly transferable to this job?2.
2. Do you feel your grades are an accurate reflection of your work? If not宜兴英语培训机构选韦博英语宜兴英语培训机构选韦博英语, why not?3.
3. In college, how did you go about influencing someone to accept your ideas?4.
4. Have you ever been put on the spot by a professor or adviser when you felt unsure of yourself? How did you handle it?5.
5. What competitive activities have you participated